POST 4: Future Job

                                   Imagen relacionada

Hi again my friend and readers of my post, in this opportunity I will write about my future job.

At this moment I am studying nursery education, which is a career that I love, and love is very beautiful is beautiful and very rewarding.   I am currently in my second year of university I would not like to change to another career at this time but if I would have liked to have studied another one.

I would like to work in the future doing classes in school or high school
I think it is in professional training where we can generate social changes in education.
I imagine my future work very calm, being able to transmit my knowledge and the passion for education. I would like to change the traditional dynamics of the classes, be able to have outdoor experiences and explore different educational environments.
I would like to travel a lot in my work, also to be able to specialize in other educational areas abroad.

This career has many areas to work, at least this is what I would like but I also know that the experience is what makes us grow as teachers.


I hope you liked my post, it's a subject that I really like to write.
see you in the next,

Goodbye

Comentarios

  1. Travel is a good oportunity for specialize in different areas of your career, accordance with you.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Blog 6: POSTGRADUATE STUDIES

POST:3; MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY

Post 8:A SUBJECT I HAVE ENJOYED A LOT THIS SEMESTER