POST: 5 THE HISTORY BEHIND A PICTURE








Hi again my friend and learned of my post...  I like much the photography and in this opportunity to them I will tell the history this photo.

The last weekend together with my family was to the field there i am taken this photo with my boyfriend.  When my cousin toke this photo i and my boyfriend we smile, really we were happy because it´s we of anniversary.  It was a beautiful day us have fun many and shared much with my family we eat a delicious lunch.  Really it was a beautiful day it was the best anniversary with him and with my family

 In this photo you can see a beautiful landscape, the place itself name Espinalillo, it this located close to mountain is a pretty place and much quiet range also this place wherever i could see a lot animals for example bird, insect and the most pretty is the river in which we  could bathe in this him.

I recommend go this place is very beautiful a quite. Until next time, bye my friends!!!!!



Comentarios

  1. Hey! Its a beautiful place! you look so happy together,lovely couple!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi cami, I love your photo and I'm glad that you spent a great day with your family and boyfriend who celebrated their anniversary, I think that someday I have to go to Espinalillo I liked what you said about that place.
    See you soon, Cony

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Blog 6: POSTGRADUATE STUDIES

POST:3; MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY

Post 8:A SUBJECT I HAVE ENJOYED A LOT THIS SEMESTER