POST 6: ANIMALS AND PETS




            Imagen relacionada






Hi again my friends. Do you like the animals; do you consider yourself an animal’s lover? The animals they are best him; it’s very beautiful and a good friend of man. In this opportunity I will write my post relating to animal and pets.
 Really I consider yourself an animal lover because when I was a child always I had a lot animals, for example rabbit, dogs, chick, birds and a many more. I remember when I was a kids i had a rabbit of pets, who was name Almendra’s I liked played a lot together was a many fanny. Afterward, arrived to home a dogs your name as Negro’s. Currently it even in my home but is very old.
I usually go at the zoo and they are many animals of different type, for example wild. I think than it should not be in the zoo because should be in your natural habitat and not locked up in that place than would avoid accident for example that snakes buy a person. We can also compare it with dogs shouldn’t be muzzled I think should have a good place to live and where their answers give good care. What do you think?

I hope your comments; see you in the next post… Bye!!



Comentarios

  1. Hello camila, how cute you had many pets, I remember when I was a child I had a bird called "Donald", I agree with you on the idea that wild animals are in their natural habitat and not in the zoo.
    greetings, Cony.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi, I realize that you also had many pets in your childhood like me, great, right? and I agree with disagreeing on zoos and gagged animals, bye :)

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Blog 6: POSTGRADUATE STUDIES

POST:3; MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY

Post 8:A SUBJECT I HAVE ENJOYED A LOT THIS SEMESTER