POST1. The history of my life


Do you want to know about my life? i invite you to do it!!  I was born in San Fernando , Chile; and grew up in San Fernando is  a very beautyful and calm  city.  at the  moment i am living in Santiago; at  Moneda  subway station. I have a long family we are six brothers and sisters, and i have a wonderful mother.

After i finished my wonderful kindergarten, i wen to San Hernan School where i learned to read and
write. was a pretty and small school. also i have a much friend is a very fenny, playmed much with my classmates   was a good people. my favourite subjet was art and my favourite teacher was Jessica Moscoso.

I am studying pre school education at the university of chile, i am to be stadying this beautiful carrer and specialy in this great university. My favourite class is a History and fundamnetals of education, this couse is one of the most important in our university carrer.

I have a lot of hobbies fot example dancing, listening to music, and eating the sushi is a very delicious.

I hope you like it... Bye

Comentarios

  1. Hi camila, it's good to know where you were born and you grew up. I have heard that San Fernando is a very nice place with many national monuments I hope that someday I will go, like you, I also have many brothers and sisters we are 5, and another thing we have in common is that we study the same a beautiful and special career.
    See you, Cony.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Blog 6: POSTGRADUATE STUDIES

POST:3; MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY

Post 8:A SUBJECT I HAVE ENJOYED A LOT THIS SEMESTER