Blog 6: POSTGRADUATE STUDIES


Hi my friend   welcome again to my post, in this opportunity I will write about postgraduate studies.
I am currently studying Pedagogy in pre-school education and my second year of career. I would like study a postgraduate course because actually is very important have a continuity of studies. I would like to do a postgraduate course on Public Politics really is very interesting and it would be very good for me and my professional formation.

As well as in one curse I am stay doing a project of presentation about Public Politics of Infancy also I think that study  Public Politic opens many job opportunities and it is a subject that I like and  passionate.

Chile is the best place for study my postgraduate course while it is true I  do not rule out idea of doing in abroad  but  is more important to be close to my family, adding that also what is very expensive study in the abroad .
For that reason I would like study part-time because the postgraduate course is very expensive so he worked and studied. Maybe I could get scholarships   for finance my studies.
At present it is difficult to study a postgraduate because is necessary have a found for study at last when we do not have them.

I hope you like my post; see you!


Comentarios

  1. Hi Cami, how bad that you have to work to be able to do the postgraduate course, although I know you would do it great, see you!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I think that Public Politics of Childhood is very necessary!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. hi camila if what you mention about money is very true, to be able to do an additional study one has to have money, hopefully luck

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hi Camila, I think it's very interesting that you want a postgraduate course in public policy, follow your dreams, regards :)

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Hi, Camila! It's the same for me, I can't stay far away from my family!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

POST:3; MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY

Post 8:A SUBJECT I HAVE ENJOYED A LOT THIS SEMESTER