POST:3; MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY

Hellow again my friends, in this oportunity i will tell you about my favourite piece of technology.
My favourite technological device is telephone, i really love  him.
My first telephone i got it around the twelve years old. My mom gave it to me so I could communicate with her. 
I use it everyday,  for  to go to the university, when i need to call,  send messages, when i need visit a website and web page.  I really use it for everything.
I like much the telephone  it because it is small, comply with the functions i need, i can call,  send messages also whit it has a lot applications, I stay connected to my family and Friends. The truth is a very practical.
I guess my life without my cell phone would be very different, i could not communicate with my family and friend because most of the time we are far.

And what is your favourite piece of technology?  I hope your comments, see you next time. 

Bye...

Comentarios

  1. hello, I agree with you on the choice of the cell phone, I think that today is the most important technological device, since it is the most used, we see :)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hello, I also had my first phone when I was a teenager, and I think without the cell phone would also be my life very different since I could not communicate with my family and friends.
    Goodbye, Cony

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Blog 6: POSTGRADUATE STUDIES

Post 8:A SUBJECT I HAVE ENJOYED A LOT THIS SEMESTER