POST 2; When i was a child...


When i was a child i wanted to be teacher, i played much with my sister it  was  very funny. I
The things I wanted to study were nursering but don't could because it  was necesary to have much cash and to have  a good result in the test PSU.   

Finally I decided to study pre school education because og i did my profetional practice in holidays and i like to much  the career, can teached to the children and to play. 

My experience has been positive i learned or to alone got up, prepared my food etc...  But also   my experience has been negative so far because i not at all sociable, it is  very dificut tipped at the university and be far away ogf my home adt my family. 

I would like to find a job with or Kindergarten because is a pretty institucion where realy  i like job. 

i hope you liked my post, see you next time...

Comentarios

  1. Hi cami, I really like that your vocation as a teacher has arisen since you were a girl, on the one hand you are more independent, but on the other hand you are far from your family, but every effort has its reward.
    Greetings, Cony

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Blog 6: POSTGRADUATE STUDIES

POST:3; MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY

Post 8:A SUBJECT I HAVE ENJOYED A LOT THIS SEMESTER