POST 7: AN EXPERT ON MY FIELD


Resultado de imagen para friedrich froebel biografia
Hi again my friends and readers of my post!!                          
In this opportunity I am going to write about a person expert on my field. An expert I really admire is Friedrich Froebel.  In my career exit the most forefathers of the pre-school education and I like   him because promoted the pre-school education and created very contribution or it. He was born In Germany in the year 1782 and was a famous German Pedagogy disciple of Rousseau and Pestalozzi as well as he studied above everything preschool education.
He worked in the field educative and especially in the pre-school education. Friedrich Froebel created a methodology based in the games. His methodology is still used today for pedagogies.  

Friedrich Froebel was a great contribution to the pre-school education for example the most important are: 

     Created the methodology to base in the gamers and teach through it.
        Design a wooden game of geometric figures
       The most important contribution to the pre-school education was to create the first Kindergarten.

Friedrich Froebel was a great forefather of the education and especially on my field the pre-school education.

I hope  you like  my post, see you soon. 

Comentarios

  1. Froebel rocks! He is another expert of my inspire field!! good job!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi cami, very interesting what you say about Friedrich Froebel since he did studies and promoted preschool education as well as did the first kindergarten, I like many his methodologies especially the one to learn through the game, see you soon. Cony

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi! wow this person is certainly important for our career, since he was the first in create the children's space, great. See you later, goodbye :)

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Blog 6: POSTGRADUATE STUDIES

POST:3; MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY

Post 8:A SUBJECT I HAVE ENJOYED A LOT THIS SEMESTER