POST 2: Why did you choose to study your career?


Hi dear friends,

Welcome again in my post, in this opportunity I will write about ‘’Why did you choose to study your career?’’.  When I was a child I dreamed of being a doctor, I was in love with that career on many occasions I played to be whit doll, together my sisters and speciality with my friend.

When I grew up this change because in this moment I did not want to be a doctor rather a teacher, this dream persists for a long time until enter the university. When I postulated to the university even I had question of why career choose for example I wanted to study Teacher or Medical Technology. In this moment I was doing my professional practice of pre school of technician this experience helped me to decide which career to choose and without a doubt choose Pre-School Education.

So far, my experience in the university has been very beautiful and gratifying because my classmate is very good, and I have beautiful friends, we are very

united, and we are always together. The people of the university they are very different, and I love that.

In the future I would like work in the different place not only in Kindergarten this career has a broad labor field, Hospital, Corporations, Institutions, Prisons, Community’s of persons etc.

I everything ok and you are like my post; See you!!

Comentarios

  1. Hi cami, we have a lot in common when I was a girl I also wanted to be a doctor, but finally I decide study pedagogy in preschool education and I do not regret it, I hope you continue liking, see you

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Blog 6: POSTGRADUATE STUDIES

POST:3; MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY

Post 8:A SUBJECT I HAVE ENJOYED A LOT THIS SEMESTER