POST 3: DANCE







Hi again my friend and readers of my post:

In this opportunity I will write about Dancing. Since was I child I like to dance i joined to the club ‘‘Los Copihues ‘’, whom is a Folkloric Club where we dances different dances and the different zone of the country for example; the North of Chile ‘’Cachimbo, Cacharpaya, Membrillazo’’, the South of Chile ‘’Vals, Sirilla, Samba’’ also we dance Latin American dances for example, Argentina the Escondido and Chacarera, Colombia the Cumbia, Peru the Alcatraz , the Centre Zone, Cueca, Jota, Gato, etc. 

Up to now I still been part of this group and I very happy to be in the Club really I love it  the folkloric dance I the ones part of mi life t most important because my family always  support me and in the club I met to my boyfriend.

This semester I started to study Contemporary dance because is a different type of dance but very interesting, so far my experience has been good and beautiful, the teacher  is a very good and she always is active.

My dream was to study dance and finally I am doing it, the dance is my hobby and my life, really is I ever for my.

I everything ok and you are like my post; See you!!

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Blog 6: POSTGRADUATE STUDIES

POST:3; MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY

Post 8:A SUBJECT I HAVE ENJOYED A LOT THIS SEMESTER