POST 1: A country I'd like to visit








Resultado de imagen para tapati isla de pascua




Hi again dear everyone!!   

In this opportunity I written about a country would I like visit…

Before in the other blogs I said to you about I love dance folklore is my passion for that reason     really I am would visit Isla de Pascua, is very beautiful and the play to have an interesting culture some dances that transmit beautiful mean.

Every year in this county the residents persons make a festivity the ‘’Tapati’’ who is a festivity where a make competitions and present candidates to king and queen, dances every nights  an today the people of place assisted at the festival  and specialty  assisted a lot  touristic the work;   at least know about it.  

I would to be in this festival everyone that assisted said to is very beautiful and visit the different places and specialty them Moais.  Really I lovely living in Isla de Pascua is a beautiful country and I will die in this place and believe I will dance every today.

I hope that like my post… I see You!!

Comentarios

  1. Hi, how are you? I saw that you like Isla de Pascua! Wow i would like also to visit that place someday, it is really beautiful.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi! It´s amazing that do you like Easter Island folklore.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi, Camila! It's pretty cool that you like culture and folklore of this place, it sounds really interesting!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hello Cami! I really liked your blog about how you know so much about Isla de Pascua, when I was a child my dream was to travel to meet, see you!

    ResponderBorrar
  5. when you go you will have to have much money because it's very expensive

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Cami! I would also like to know Isla de Pascua and its culture!
    regardssss

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Blog 6: POSTGRADUATE STUDIES

POST:3; MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY

Post 8:A SUBJECT I HAVE ENJOYED A LOT THIS SEMESTER