POST. 7: Carrer-Related Website OR An Expert on your Field


Resultado de imagen para friedrich froebel

Hello again my friends and readers of my post !!

In this opportunity, I will write about an expert in my field of studies.
One of the experts I really admire is Friedrich Froebel.
This precursor of preschool education I like and admire a lot because he was the one who created the first beginnings of pre-school education.
Friedrich Froebel He was born in Germany in 1782 and was a famous disciple of the German Pedagogy of Rousseau and Pestalozzi, as well as he studied mainly parvular education

He worked in the educational field and especially in preschool education. He was the one who created a methodology based on games that are still taught today and there are also kindergartens that use them.



Friedrich Froebel made great contributions to preschool education, for example, the most important are:

He created a methodology based on games and taught through it, where he used the game as the same way of teaching children.

He designed a wooden game of geometric figures, used to teach mathematics to children.

Finally, the most important contribution to preschool education was to create the first kindergarten, which were extended to the world over time, these centers were better known as the '' kinder Garthen ''.
 To finish, Friedrich Froebel was one of the great precursor of education and especially in my field, preschool education along with other men and women who marked this field of knowledge
I hope you liked my publication and the topic that on this occasion I exposed, see you soon friends.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Blog 6: POSTGRADUATE STUDIES

POST:3; MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY

Post 8:A SUBJECT I HAVE ENJOYED A LOT THIS SEMESTER