Post 8:A SUBJECT I HAVE ENJOYED A LOT THIS SEMESTER

Resultado de imagen para crianza respetuosa pinturas


Hi there, welcome again readers of my post in this opportunity I will write about a subject I have enjoyed a lot this semester.
As I mentioned in post previous, I study nursery teacher, in this career I have many subject. In this semester have seven subject and I have enjoyed a lot is ‘‘Sabers Pedagogics of the Psicomotricidad’’; in this subject I have learned many thing in relation to children from 0 to 3 years.
Some things that we learn in this subject are:
  • o    Evolution of Childhood
  • o    Early stimulation
  • o    Development organizers

In the first point, I speak you about ‘‘Evolution of Childhood’’, where we learn about the conceptions of the childhood in the time, and how different authors refer to childhood in the otters things.
In the second point, I tell you about ‘‘Early stimulation’’, this theme is the principal in this course because he is very united with psicomotricidad and how the body moves, when and how. Is very important considered that the children are very different nothing is it’s the same as another.
In the third point, I tell you about ‘‘Development organizers’’, this theme study fundamentally the communication, exploration, emotional attachment, postural security that the adult establishes with the child.
Really I like this subject because is very interesting, necessary and important know and learn about of development of children also is important know and learn about how to act with children.
I hope like it my post.

See you!!

Comentarios

  1. hello camila, what good blogs apparently to the education we like this:)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Camila, the subject "Sabers Pedagogics of the Psicomotricidad" is my second favorite subject, because it is essential to know the child comprehensively from his first years. Regards :)

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi cami, is an important subject and I also like these definitions that you made, see you!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hi Cami! This bouquet is very good to take it to the classroom.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Hi dear friend! This is an interesting and important subject!

    ResponderBorrar
  6. I also make my post about this subject because i really enjoyed this class, i love the picture you used!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Blog 6: POSTGRADUATE STUDIES

POST:3; MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY