POST 5: Reflections on the demostrations at FACSO


Image may contain: text



Hi again my friends in this opportunity I will write about of the reflections on the demonstrations at FACSO.
During a long time of sit-in in the faculty I could learn very about my compañeras and about women in general. I could spend time with compañeras in the sit-in and also in the course of contemporary dance. To share with they it was a beautiful experience because we share life experience, we discuss about need within the university environment, we take up different spaces of which we made ours and we leave a mark. I am agreeing very much with the petitions of my compañeras and I think is necessary sit-in the spaces of the university is ours right as student.
With regards to my career together with my compañeras belt a demand for to get better our career also created different work commissions for search to get better, better student organization and make us present as a  career. I am part of a work commissions, the commission of culture.
There are many people who do not agree whit the sit-in because they were not present in the student movement or only have a different opinion and a way of different think.
Good bye my classmates I hope everything ok, and really I think that this student movement was necessary!

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Blog 6: POSTGRADUATE STUDIES

POST:3; MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY

Post 8:A SUBJECT I HAVE ENJOYED A LOT THIS SEMESTER