BLOG 10: ENGLISH LENGUAGE CHALLENGES




Resultado de imagen para facso uchile



Hi friend, welcome again to my blog this is my last blog.  In this opportunity I will write about ‘’English language challenge’’.

For my always the English language It has been very difficult, when I was I child in the school I did not have English there were very few moments when I could learn it. When be accepted in the high school my teacher of English language was very strict and I was very afraid to go to his classes. In this place the class of English also they were very few. Therefore my English is very very bad.

I never in my life had never written in English by a long shout in a blog, for example to when I had to present in front of my classmates I was very afraid. The English is very important for me also for my career, for my professional title, and I like English language but am very difficult.

Before to go at the university I was studying English language with friends of Unites States but they went home and I could not continue learning the language.

Actually I do not consider myself good for English language it is very difficult for me and is very boring when I don’t know to make. Usually I practice the English listening music and use short phrases to communicate with my friends.

I would like to improve my English in a course of English language out the University, given that I think that the causes of English in the university is very boring and not tech to the persons that not know the language.

I hope your like my post, see you in other opportunity…

Comentarios

  1. Hi cami I think the same as your English is a difficult language, but for that we must practice more, see you!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Incredible, I don´t think that for anyone the English language was easy

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi dear Cami! I was very afraid too when I had to talk in english in front of my classmates.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. it also cost me a lot of English at school
    ): Regards!!

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Too bad you did not have the opportunity to learn English since you were little, but now you can do it with a lot of effort!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Blog 6: POSTGRADUATE STUDIES

POST:3; MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY

Post 8:A SUBJECT I HAVE ENJOYED A LOT THIS SEMESTER