BLOG 9: Changes to my study program


Hi again friends of my post in this opportunity I will write you about the changes that I would like to make to my study program.

First, it is very important to mention that the pedagogy career in nursery education is new, it is only four years old. Before her there was another one but that had a much more complete study program than the one that my career currently has.
This study program like many others has many problems but together with other partners we are actively working to achieve changes.
From my point of view, it would be very important for me to have a sign language course. At present we have an educational inclusion course but there is very little opportunity to go into depth in various subjects such as sign language.

On the other hand, it would be very important for me to have a gender course, since it is necessary to have a much broader view of this. and finally referring to the courses that I would like to add to the study program would be a course of expression and dance that the corporality and the movements that each body made speak of the environment in which one as a teacher was positioned in front of his students and above all in front of the children.

In this faculty and in our society in general, our career is very badly seen, feminized and stereotyped without even taking the real importance and meaning it has in the life of each child, that's why I would like there to be an opening to our career and a valuation like all the others.

I hope you liked my post, see you in the next

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Blog 6: POSTGRADUATE STUDIES

POST:3; MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY

Post 8:A SUBJECT I HAVE ENJOYED A LOT THIS SEMESTER